Benefits and Entitlements
Australia Awards Scholarships recipients receive full scholarships for the minimum period necessary to complete their academic program as specified by the university, including any preparatory training.
Scholarships are valued at up to AU$300,000 for a 4-year PhD and up to AU$ 200,000 for a master’s degree covering:
- return air travel
- a one off establishment allowance on arrival
- full tuition fees
- contribution to living expenses
- introductory academic program
- overseas Student Health Cover for the duration of the Scholarship
- supplementary academic support and
- fieldwork allowance–for research students and masters by course work which has a compulsory fieldwork component
Australia Awards Scholarships holders who are also recipients of the Australia Awards Leadership Program will receive additional leadership training.
For full details of scholarship benefits, please read the Scholarships Handbook: